Are you a homeowner in Harris County struggling with the financial burden of maintaining your home?
The Harris County SLFRF Single Family Reconstruction Program was created to assist low-to-moderate income households in Harris County by providing assistance in the reconstruction of unsafe and uninhabitable single-family homes.
To be eligible to participate in the Program you must be able to meet the following requirements:
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Have a household income at or below 65% average median income (AMI)
- Demonstrate ownership of home for at least ten consecutive years prior to application
- Be current on all property taxes or must have a payment plan on file with tax office
- Must be the applicant’s principal residence and have an active homestead exemption on file
- Must be U.S. citizen or hold an Eligible Immigrant status
Property Eligibility Requirements
- Home shall be located entirely within the boundaries of Harris County TX
- Home must be a single-dwelling unit
- Home can be reconstructed on the same site
To get started please select the following:
Single-Family Reconstruction Pre-Application
Single-Family Reconstruction Pre-Application - Spanish
To learn more about SLFRF Single Family Reconstruction Program please contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-927-4985.